Google Home is a popular smart speaker that allows you to control your music, smart home devices, and more with your voice. If you have a Google Home, you can easily connect it to your Spotify account to start listening to your favorite music. But what if you want to use two Spotify accounts on your Google Home?
In this blog post, I will show you how to connect two Spotify accounts to your Google Home and how to switch between them. We’ll also provide some tips on how to get the most out of your Spotify experience on Google Home.
Can You Have 2 Spotify Accounts on Google Home?
Yes, you can have 2 Spotify accounts on Google Home. In fact, you can have up to 6 Spotify accounts on Google Home. To do this, you’ll need to create a Google Home for each of your accounts and then link your Spotify accounts to each Google Home.
How to Connect Two Spotify Accounts to Your Google Home
To connect two Spotify accounts to your Google Home, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Open the Google Home app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the + icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Music & audio.
- Tap Spotify and then Link Account.
- Log in to your Spotify account.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for your second Spotify account.
How to Switch Between Two Spotify Accounts on Google Home
To change between two Spotify accounts on Google Home, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Music under services.
- Tap the Spotify account you want to use.
How to Use Multiple Spotify Accounts on Google Home
Once you have linked your Spotify accounts to your Google Home, you can use them to play music from either account. To do this, simply say “OK Google, play [song name]” or “OK Google, play ” and then specify the account you want to play from.
For example, if you have 2 Spotify accounts, you could say “OK Google, play my Top Hits playlist from my personal account” or “OK Google, play my Rock Ballads playlist from my work account.“
How Many Spotify Accounts Can You Have on Google Home?
You can have up to 6 Spotify accounts on Google Home. If you have more than 6 accounts, you cannot use them all on Google Home.
Can You Have 2 Spotify Accounts on One Device?
Yes, you can have 2 Spotify accounts on one device. However, you can only use one account at a time. If you want to switch between accounts, you will need to log out of one account and then log in to the other account.
Can Google Home Have Two Users?
Yes, Google Home can have two users. Each user can have their own Spotify account and their own settings. To add a second user to Google Home, you will need to create a second Google account and then link it to your Google Home.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Spotify Experience on Google Home
Here are a few tips for getting the most out of your Spotify experience on Google Home:
- Use voice commands to control your music. You can say things like “Hey Google, play my favorite playlist” or “Hey Google, play some classical music.“
- Create custom playlists. You can create custom playlists on Spotify and then add them to your Google Home. This is a great way to listen to your favorite music without having to shuffle through your entire library.
- Use Spotify Connect. Spotify Connect allows you to play music on multiple devices at once. So if you have a Spotify account and a Google Home, you can use Spotify Connect to play music on your Google Home and your phone at the same time.
I hope this blog post has helped you learn how to connect two Spotify accounts to your Google Home and how to get the most out of your Spotify experience on Google Home. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Twitter by tweeting @WhatSmartHome.